Mixing and Testing Equipment
Mixing/kneading combined with deaeration!
This page introduces MAZERUSTAR, a satellite motion-type mixing/kneading and deaeration system that performs mixing/kneading and deaeration simultaneously by rotating and revolving containers, with no mixing rods/blades. It also introduces our line-up of inline continuous deaerators that effectively deaerate high-viscous adhesives for precision coating for which liquid feed is important in the production line. Specifically, we will introduce the mixing/kneading principle, deaeration principle, introduction examples, and past achievements associated with pressure-sensitive adhesive sheets for FPD and polarizing film.
- Conductive/low-resistance materials such as gold/silver/carbon paste
- Sealing/insulation materials such as glass/ceramic paste
- Sealing materials/adhesives such as one-pack or two-pack epoxy resin
- Molding materials such as silicon resin
- Mixing of various coloring materials such as ink, paint, and pigment
- Manufacture of dental materials, pharmaceutical materials, cosmetic base materials, etc.
- Polishing of precision components, etc.
Inline continuous deaerator
- Chemicals, resins, adhesives, emulsions, paint, ink, sealing materials, polymers, cosmetics, food products, etc.