Do you have any trouble about scanner?
- Need to scan thick documents
- Need to scan fragile and valuable documents
without damaging it
- Need to scan multiple documents in one scan
- Need to create a clean drawing image file
by scanning the old original
- Need to scan three-dimensional objects
Kurabo products can resolve
a variety of troubles about scanner.
Supports thick documents and wide range of media
Scans fragile media (such as tracing paper), thick books
without damaging them
Scans extra details with optimum image
Scans fine and thin lines crisply clean with high optical resolution
Never have to worry about damaging
your precious originals
Flatbed scanning is the safest way of scanning any originals
Large scanning area improves productivity
Combining Kurabo scanning software with large scanning area
gives the users new scanning options
Please click HERE in case the movie is not playing.
Flatbed Color Scanner
Flatbed Color Scanner
||K-IS-A1FⅢ 400dpi / K-IS-A1FⅢplus 800dpi
||A1, A1 plus - 17.5sec (color 400dpi)
||A0 - 17sec (color 300dpi)
||1000base - T network connection
In combination with
scanner related software...
You can easily create the layout
about city planning map and
Raster Editing Tool
Easy and smooth image editing tool specialized for extra large image data
Raster Editing tool
(stitches 2 img by 2 selected point)
Stitches the 2 separate scanned img together accurately and smoothly
Easy Image Editing Tool
KB-COPY2 allows multiple adjustments to be made on the scanned image via viewer in real-time
Example for BluePrint company
Usage and Benefit of the Flatbed scanner
Large book original scanning
Benefiting from the scanner’s large depth of field, the flatbed scanner is being
used to scan “uneven surface documents” such as bound books and Japanese
“Washi” paper. Also it is used to scan fragile documents which need to be handled
with care. When the original is larger than A1 size, Kurabo’s Aupier-GigaLay software is used with the scanner to stitch the divided img.
2 flatbed scanners are working full time in the Print office
Improving the productivity of book scanning using both monochrome and color scanners.
Utilizing the existing scanner and copier in conjunction with the Kurabo software
Aupier-Copy and KB software enables the scanner to send scanned img directly to the existing copiers.
Example for Printing company
Inspection and plate check in printing process.
As print production is digitized, high quality requirements from customers are getting higher. Therefore, quality control is very important. However, the inspection process increases, so delivery times and costs increase. A company introduced a A0 size Flatbed scanner and it is possible to drastically reduce the time spent on inspection. In the inspection process so far, they scanned printed samples with an A3 size scanner,
compared the image data with the original digital data, and inspected for dirt and blur. Up to now, A0 size size double-sided printed materials were cut into A4 size, 8 documents were scanned on both sides (total of 16 scans), and comparisons were made 16 times. This time, they introduced the A0 flatbed scanner, drastically improved work productivity by doing two scans (front and back) and two comparisons without separating printed materials.
- Q. Please provide the list of supported OS.
- A. Windows 7/8.1/10(64BIT).Mac is not supoorted.
- Q. How much power does the scanner consume?
- A. Approximately 95W (scanning), 25w (standby) for K-IS-A1FⅢ, 150W (scanning), 38W (standby) for K-IS-A0FⅣ
- Q. Please advise the recommended minimum computer requirements.
- A. PROCESSOR: CPU Core i7 or i5 / MEMORY: 16GB, HD320GB / MONITOR: 1920 x 1080 (minimum 1280 x 1024), NIC 1000BASE-T, 1 available slot for PCI Express, Windows 7/8.1/10(64bit)
- Q. Is any maintenance service available?
- A. Yes. Please contact Kurabo for details.
- Q. Do you provide sample scans?
- A. Yes. Please send Kurabo the original document for scanning.