MAZERUSTAR Application Field
MAZERUSTAR provides you
the solutions with automation system
Based on the know-how of "powder weighing" and "liquid weighing", we propose the automation system of material preparation process with robots.
Please feel free to contact us.
MAZERUSTAR is used in a variety of industries.
MAZERUSTAR contributes a wide range of industries such as electronics, chemical, medical, cosmetics, automotive, and aircraft industries.
- Ink, Paint, and Pigment
- Rubber Products
- Insulating Oil
- Heavy Oil
- Conductive Materials, Silver Pastes
- Copper Pastes, Gold Pastes
- Resistance, Capacitor Materials
- Resist Ink
- Molding Materials
- Insulating Materials
- Battery Materials
Medical and Cosmetic
- Dental Materials
- Artificial Bone
- Medical Equipment Parts
- Lip Stick, Foundation, and Nails
- Contact Lens Materials
Automotive and Aircraft
- Thermal Interface Materials
- Grinding Stone
- Food-related Materials
Thermal Interface Materials
Alminium Powder: Specific Gravity 3.1
Clear Acrylic Resin: Specific Gravity 1.2
Anode Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries
CMC Water Solution (Left) Carbon Powder (right)
*SEM photo (×1000)
YAG Phosphor (Specific Gravity 4.4): 1
+ Silicone Resin
(Specific Gravity 1.05, Viscosity 5Pa.s): 10
*Optical micrograph (×200)
Desiccant for Organic EL
（Süd-Chemie, DESIPASTE™ Liquid Desiccant for OLED）
Pastes for Electronic Components (2 pot type)
Ink: 100 + Hardener: 1 (DuPont)
Desiccant for Organic EL
Aluminium Powder + Epoxy Resin + Ink
Lip Stick Base
Sugar + Ointment Base + Water
Select your model based on the amount of throughput and application.
Click for more details
|Processing Amount||KK Series
(Vacuum type model)
Containers and Adapters
In addition to standard containers, containers such as disposable cups and customized cups are available by using an adapter (option).
Especially for syringes, adapters for setting multiple syringes are available to efficient your production.
Automated Dispensing System
Automated dispensing system for powder, liquid, and resin. KURABO Automated Dispensing System improves accuracy of dispensing and saves processing time. The tank can be designed freely as a unit, and it is easy to change the materials.
We provide PC communication software and temperature measurement unit for MAZERUSTAR.
Software for MAZERUSTAR
RPM is displayed on the PC screen in real time during operation. Operation data such as operation time, rotation speed, vacuum, temperature, etc. can be saved and checked later.
- check_boxOperating conditions cannot be checked after the operation is finished.
- check_boxActual RPM is not shown in real time.
- check_boxThere is a risk to select wrong operating conditions.
- check_boxRegistering each setting is time-consuming.
- check_boxOperation data such as operation time, rotation speed, vacuum, temperature, etc. can be saved and checked later.
- check_boxRPMs are displayed on the PC screen in real time during operation.
- check_boxThe barcode reader can be used to set operating conditions, reducing selection errors.
- check_boxThe operating conditions can be edited on the PC.
Temperature Measurement Unit
By attaching a temperature measuring unit to the container setting location, the temperature at the bottom of the container can be measured in real time and displayed on a PC screen via communication.
- check_boxThe materials is affected by high temperature, but temperature during the operation cannot be checked.
- check_boxThere is no indicator to check the mixing conditions and results.
- check_boxBy attaching a temperature measuring unit to the container setting location, the temperature at the bottom of the container can be measured in real time and displayed on a PC screen via communication.
- check_boxTemperature change during the operation can be the indicator for the mixing results.
High shear force enables uniform defoaming
and improved performance.
It meets the needs for agitation
and defoaming in a short period of time.
Uniform agitation of pearlescent, metallic,
and other powders is also possible.
Adjustment of the revolving
and rotation speeds enables
the machine to handle powders with high specific gravity.
Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Independently variable revolving
and rotation speed mechanisms enables uniform agitation
and deaeration of powder materials
and materials with large differences in specific gravity.
Ceramic powder tends to sink easily
due to its high specific gravity,
making it difficult to stir evenly.
However, by increasing the rotation speed ratio,
the powder does not sink and can be stirred evenly.
Applications for LIB Electrode
Kanagawa University Report using MAZERUSTAR KK-250S
In recent years, there has been a demand for an easier and more efficient method of manufacturing lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) due to manufacturing cost issues and other factors.
LIB electrodes are made by mixing cathode or anode active material particles with a conductivity aid and binder with a dispersing solvent, then coating and drying the resulting uniform slurry on a metal current collector.
The mixing process is an important factor in battery reliability because battery performance may not be stable if the dispersion of electrode active material/conductivity aid/binder is not sufficient.Learn more
MAZERUSTAR is often used in the following applications.
- Conductive / Resistor material (e.g. gold, silver, and carbon pastes)
- Sealing / Insulating material (e.g. glass and ceramic pastes)
- Adhesive / Sealing material (e.g. one / two-component epoxy resins)
- Molding material (e.g. silicon resins)
- Mixing for coloring material (e.g. ink, paint, and pigment)
- Manufacuturing for dental material, Pharmaceutical material, and cosmetic material
- Grinding for electronics component