Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of use and consent before you use the website (hereinafter, “our website”) of Kurabo Industries Ltd. (hereinafter, “Kurabo”). The use of our website assumes that you have consented to all the following terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change without prior notice, and such changes will be posted in a revised version of this document. Please make sure you have read the latest version of these terms and conditions every time before using our website.
Copyrights and Trademark Rights
- Copyrights to documents, photographs, images, sounds, and other works posted on our website (hereinafter, “content”) belong to Kurabo or the original copyright holders or other rights holders. Except for personal use or other uses permitted by law, it is prohibited to duplicate, alter, or divert the content without prior written permission from Kurabo.
- Trade names, trademarks, and logos used on our website belong to Kurabo or the respective rights holders. It is prohibited to use these names or marks without permission from Kurabo.
The following acts are prohibited when using our website.
- Using or providing harmful programs (including computer viruses)
- Infringing on properties, privacy, or other rights of a third party or Kurabo
- Causing disadvantage, loss, or damage to a third party or Kurabo
- Defaming or discrediting a third party or Kurabo
- Violating public order or morals
- Carrying out criminal acts or acts that lead to crime
- Violating laws, regulations, or ordinances, and other such actions not listed above
- Doing anything that may fall under or be similar to any of the preceding acts
- Doing anything else deemed inappropriate by Kurabo
In principle, you are free to link your website to our website. However, make sure to link to the top page (http://www.kurabo.co.jp/). If you want to link to any other page of our website, please inquire at our contact desk (email@example.com). Note that our URL is subject to change without prior notice. We are not responsible for any damages caused to you by such changes. Use “KURABO” as the name of the link. If using a banner link, use either of the banner logos below without any change or transformation. Trademark rights and all other intellectual property rights to the banner logos belong to Kurabo.
We reject links that fall or may fall under any of the following.
- Links from websites that defame or slander Kurabo or any of its affiliates, or any officer or employee thereof
- Links from websites that include sexually explicit content, websites that violate public order or morals, or other websites that damage the credibility and integrity of Kurabo
- Links that may impair the clarity of our website and give a false impression to third parties by, for example, showing our website in the frame of another website or otherwise
- Other links that are deemed inappropriate by Kurabo
- The content of third-party websites linked to or from our website is the responsibility of the respective websites, and Kurabo assumes no responsibility for any damages caused to you as a result of use of these websites. Any link between our website and that of a third-party website does not imply our endorsement of that website for any reason.
Kurabo uses reasonable efforts in the operation of our website and the accuracy of the content of our website. However, Kurabo disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to title, security, reliability, accuracy, currentness, suitability, and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use of any content in our website.
Kurabo (including its officers, directors, agents, and employees) shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any compensatory, punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential, direct, indirect, special, arising out of, or in relation to the use of or inability to use our website or any content contained therein, or any errors, computer virus, bugs, or other harmful components which may be transmitted through our website.
Kurabo reserves the right to change or delete any information or material contained on our website and URL of our website without prior notice. Kurabo also reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the operation of our website without prior notice.
Kurabo shall not in any way be liable for any losses or damages arising out of the foregoing actions.
Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of our website and interpretation and application of these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes that may arise in connection with use of our website will be brought to the Osaka District Court as the exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first trial.